Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Breaking the blogging block...

So after starting this blog 2 months ago, I have yet to enter any posts.  Why?  Oh there are so many excuses... sick children, no time, too many projects going on, too many ideas which one should go first.  I shall blame it on my ADD brain being overwhelmed with what to post first mixed with a bit of perfectionism.  See I normally blog privately and the thought this blog MAY actually be read by others has been a little intimidating!    What if I have a typo, spelling mistake or a grammatical error?  The world will go on!  Right?  First hurdle overcome.  What project to post first?  I decided to go with several pictures of past projects, there is no catch up and I have STARTED the blog!  YEAH!  Please enjoy and if there is a project you have any questions on leave me a comment and I will create a tutorial.

3 comments:

  1. Love the purses! Those are some of my favorite colors! :) My daughter would love the ruffle on the first purse! Is that tulle or just a sheer fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha,
    I just wanted to thank you for sharing the news about our "DIY Dish" web show. I read on our blog that you've been sharing it with many people and we want you to know how much we appreciate that.

    These are darling photos of projects you've been working on!

    Thanks again for your support.

    Kim and Kris
    "The DIY Dish"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable. Just love your model! And those bags/purses are great too!
    ~Kimberlee
    www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

    ReplyDelete